here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A MILLION THANKS...

to everyone who came to my classes at 
The Crafty Scrapper, in Waxahachie, Texas...

we had 3 FULL inky FUN days with AWESOME students...
at an AWESOME store with AWESOME staff!

Southern hospitality is THE BEST!



many THANKS 
to everyone who came to see us at the convention too...
we had a blast & met so many WONDERFUL folks...

we sincerely appreciate your kindness & support...

I've been gone for 10 days, 
so I have 1001 things on the TO*DO list...

I did accomplish 1 BIG ONE yesterday, 
so now I'm down to only 1000 before CHA!


new stencils...
and
new stamps...

have arrived...

new art parts 
are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow...

now it's time for me to 

make (CHA) art!
wendy
ps... an uninked stamp is an unloved stamp!
get INKY today!





15 comments:

Helen said...

What a great looking gathering - I am sure they all had a great time watching you. Can't wait for the sneak peaks to start...

Kaz Hall said...

Can't wait to see the new releases have a great day x

SusanK said...

The offer still stands to help you get some of the new items put to ink and tested. :)

Renee said...

Welcome back! Waiting patiently for the new stuff :)

Debby said...

So when do the peeks begin?

Redanne said...

Look forward to seeing the new releases! Anne x

Vic said...

Sounds like a fabulous time!

Lisa said...

I would have loved to attend!! I can't wait to see the new releases!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

It was so AWESOME to spend time with you! You inspire me soooo much. I can't wait to see you and all the new goodies at CHA next month!

Dorothy said...

Waiting to see your fantastic art!!

Art By Wanda said...

Glad you had such a good time!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the peaks starting... shouldn't be too long, the days just fly right by.

Cim Allen said...

I can't wait to see what new stencils you'll have .. I'm a total stencil addict :) Good luck with your to do list !

Brenda said...

We enjoyed having you in Texas! I need to see you at least once a year to stay inspired to Make Art! You are a great teacher!

Unknown said...

Hope we're gonna get some good sneak peeks before CHA!

Elena said...

Hello sweetness! Hope you are doing great! MORE new stuff!!!! You are going to be the cause for my divorce!!! (Thank God i am a divorce lawyer!).