here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, November 8, 2012

an art journal page & MORE SCOOP...

here's a quickie art journal page
 that I had fun with yesterday...
while I waited for UPS to arrive...
with new art parts & stencils...
let me say...OMG...I am THRILLED!

I used all distress stains & inks for the background...
jet black archival for the main images...
in the background...
some stenciling with distress, to create the striped border...

LOVE my flourishes...
even used them on the new label...
and the eye peeking out, 
is the artist checking for classified info...



and speaking of classified info...




the NEW products arrive TODAY in Cleveland, 
from California...
if that tidbit helps...
where the Stampers Anonymous family will label them...

that means 
they will ship next week
to stores...

that's what I've been waiting for...

I wanted ***IT*** / ***THEM***
immediately available when I spilled the beans...

so...NO LONG WAIT!
and something new & fun to play with...

and ***they*** will work 
with everything we already have...
that was my goal...

I have ordered some...
so you can expect a giveaway here,
just as soon as the goods arrive...

and I'll be sharing plenty of projects too...

until then...

time to make art!
wendy





26 comments:

Helen said...

So exciting... need something to keep me going today. Can't wait.

Elaine A said...

Naughty, naughty Wendy! You are such a tease - LOL!

Elaine Allen

ellen vargo designs said...

Hurry up, Ted! Waiting (sort of) patiently for said beans to be spilled! If you had said "it" I'd be fine cos I think I know what "it" would be... but you said "they"... which means more than one... hmmmmmm... what have you got up your sleeve? :)

Gabrielle said...

Oh my! So blummin' exciting! Hurry up Mr Ted and co - we're too curious for words!!!

Therese said...

You are terrible, think I will divorce you too........ LOL. I could never do that to you cuz you are stuck with me for life, LOL......aren't you glad that I gave you the warning....... Cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeve........ Can you do an video of what you just did on your project, it is least you can do while we have to wait more, it would help keep our minds occupied...........LOL. Much Love and Hugs

Therese said...

You are terrible, think I will divorce you too........ LOL. I could never do that to you cuz you are stuck with me for life, LOL......aren't you glad that I gave you the warning....... Cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeve........ Can you do an video of what you just did on your project, it is least you can do while we have to wait more, it would help keep our minds occupied...........LOL. Much Love and Hugs

julie case said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see your projects!!

SusanK said...

Fun times await...but my patience is lousy! lol I know that whatever the latest new thing is (or maybe things are???), we'll all want to get our hands on the item(s) asap. Definitely need a giveaway...oh yeah!

octlove said...

why do you tease so & why do I let you??:)

Cim Allen said...

Sweet ! I can't wait to see and BUY everything :) You are my favorite enabler .. LOL Have a great day Wendy !!

Dorothy said...

Now I am more excited!

Vic said...

I waiting, waiting, waiting! LOL

finnella03 said...

You are keeping an idiot in suspense!

Unknown said...

And, the Lord said "Let there be internet!" lol Just came on! yayy! Had to check your blog to see if I missed anything! So excited about the new product(s)!

Gillian .... said...

How exciting (taps fingers patiently waiting)do hurry Mr Ted. I love how you have incorporated the flourish into the new labelling ... so exciting to have more new goodies on their way from you:) x

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

Congratulations Wendy!! Can't wait to hear/see what it is! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that door!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Oh I love the door..I missed that somewhere in time..I want the door..love it and the stamp..still love that on my Christmas list...hopefully Santa loves me..I will have to add the door do you think he will think i am greedy for adding more? not to mention your new..// what ever it is???/
hugs
susan s.

Debby said...

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. Want to make some art later on. Have to do some laundry! Sigh.....

michelle said...

i had so stopped thinking about this today and now I am back thinking about it. .. I hope I can hang on with out going to crazy!

snazzyoriginal said...

So Christmas is arriving early this year in Wendy fan land? Can't wait xx

Art By Wanda said...

Great page!!! Looking forward to having this information unclassified!!!

sue said...

Still not sure about the Art Journals. Love how they turn out. Just not sure of the purpose.

Julie said...

Cool! Cant' wait to see what it is!

Marjie Kemper said...

Intriguing... can't wait!

Inkypinkycraft said...

Cannot wait to see what you come up with!trace. X

Denise said...

Oh, my...can't wait to see what creative goodness you have in store for us. blessings, :D