here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Saturday, June 16, 2012

several sneaks on Saturday...


I've spent the week making projects & 
writing the supply lists & 
instructions for the next book...

book #7...

7 ???????

seriously???

I thought I'd do 1 book...
possibly 2...
if it went well...

but I'm happy to say they get rave reviews...

so...
 #7 it is!

it's debuting @ CHA!
if I stay off Pinterest that is...
yikes!

I'm having a BLAST with my new & current stamps, 
NEW Blossom Bucket goodies &
 my new _____s too...

I thought it would be fun to celebrate the weekend 
with some decent sized sneaks from the book projects...

hmmmmmm...

what's this???

LOVE the amazing detail!


or this???


and...
you'll see 
LOTS of really good peeks below...

that bright white on the far right 
it's used on ART PARTS...

I LOVE IT!
it really pops!

use the fine tip of the white marker
to add a tiny dot to an eye & you'll see it's amazing!

I've been using the markers 
LOTS with my new stamps...
just sayin'...

you might want to have your supplies ready...

what do you see below???


and a little HEADS UP...

I'll be back on 
Monday 
with 
a REALLY GOOD GIVEAWAY...



now that's a HUGE peek!

have a bright bright sunshiny day!

it's a perfect day to 

make art!
wendy

30 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

Book #7...oh my ;) I'm only missing Book #1 but I keep looking for it!

sue said...

Sneaky sneaky sneaky, I can't believe I have been following you long enough to have all of your books! Will deffently be ordering #7. Thanks for sharing your Art.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I lOve to peek! Can't wait to see the whole thing and get book 7!!!!

Eyeleeeen said...

Great peeks! Looking forward to #7, and yes, I have them all!

Rita said...

Wow, Now I will need to start collecting the books to go with the stamps. Hope Artistic Stamper is going to keep them. Loving all this already. Hugs Rita xxx

Helen said...

love the peaks - the first one looks just fabulous.... love flowers! I am missing book 5 otherwise have the set...

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! Loving all of these great peaks and thrilled that you have book #7 coming out!!!

Jenny Marples said...

OOOOOHH! Loverly! Can't wait to see more. Hugs, Buttons x

Marijke said...

love these sneak peeks, can't wait to see more.....

KGumkowski said...

Love the sneak peeks, can't wait to see the rest!

KGumkowski said...

Love the sneak peeks, can't wait to see the rest!

SusanK said...

Makin' a list and checkin' it twice, gonna find out out who's got the new stamps and more first! I see lots of things I *need*! Is that a new brick background? Maybe in 2 parts - grout as one, bricks as another? New art parts for sure...and something very new? Oh my. 14 days until July 1. I CAN' WAIT!!!!!

Debby said...

Love the peeks. The white looked like a lady's necklace. Can't tell if she is new or not. Can't wait for more peeks. It's going to be a hot week here so maybe that means more time for getting inky!

Vic said...

Love the peeks! Congrats on book #7! I'll be having a huge wish list soon.

Unknown said...

What a haul! I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't gotten any of the Blossom Bucket pieces yet, so I'd love to win these! See ya back here on Monday to see what I need to do to win! Woo Hoo Great sneak peeks!

Inkypinkycraft said...

Wow looks to be some great new pieces, need to win the lottery!!!!soon!! Great sneak peeks, would love to win some yummy goodies! Hugs trace x

Gabrielle said...

Oh I love it when you give us peeks but it always prompts more questions... What will they be? What stamps are going to be out? How soon can I have them in my sticky mitts?! Thank you for sharing...!

Anonymous said...

cant wait til monday!!!!

craftlyn said...

Thanks for sharing with the sneak peeks, Wendy...love getting excited over new releases!

Redanne said...

Love the sneaky peeks and so glad you are bringing out another book, more inspiration!

Tona said...

Congrats on book #7 coming out soon. Thanks for the peeks too.

Caz said...

NEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!! Need it all!!!

Dorothy said...

Lovin the peeks!!!!

Deb Neerman said...

So exciting!

Therese said...

Can I start out by sucking up for the big give away..... Just cannot get enough of them. Cannot believe book 7......... Congrats on your great, wonderful, amazing success ...... And thank you for everything my friend,,,,,,,,,,, HUG, HUG....

Disco Queen said...

Congratulations on your seventh book. Of course now I know about it I have to have it.

mernbob@aol.com said...

keep the goodies coming.

Linda R said...

How in the world can this be book 7? I'm totally excited about the giveaway ;-) Need some Wendy "stuff" for the project I'm doing! Happy Father's Day to you and yours.
hugs.

Carol McCready said...

Can't wait for Monday!

Renee said...

Congrats on #7!!!!!! loving the peeks cannot wait until you share it all.