here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, June 28, 2012

4 peeks on Thursday...

the photo below is a peek of a Blossom Bucket booth mascot...

she's an assemblage I created
using a mixture of
 19 art parts, 
10 Blossom Bucket goodies...
 6 stamps...

lots of distress stains & inks, my favorite archival inks...

and some idea-ology too...

the moral of this story is that art parts are interchangeable...
you just mix & match the pieces
and play until you create something unique...
that's how she developed...

I LOVE her so much, that she is becoming a late summer/fall workshop project...

here's a little peek...


hmmm...
looks like the photo below shows new stamps &
 I see several new art parts too...

again...
you'll see that I'm loving heat embossing...



this next guy was FUN...

and you'll see quite a few new products...


and the last for today...



record breaking temps are predicted for our area...

it's a perfect day to stay in the studio and...

make (CHA) art!
wendy

19 comments:

Eyeleeeen said...

Great peeks today! Can't wait to see the full projects.

Sharon Y said...

Love the mascot, well what I can see in the peak, lol. Thanks for all the peaks. Great stuff!!!

Gabrielle said...

Ooh! Your mascot looks fabulous (well, her chin does anyway!) and the jug is intriguing! Love the hint of wings behind the chap and the scallops of the wish... of how I WISH we could see more!!!

Gail said...

WOW!!! Love, love, love these. The angel (lady with wings) is fabulous!
Gail in Oklahoma

Janet said...

I think I'm in love............I can hardly wait to see the entire projects.

Redanne said...

Fab sneak peeks again, love that lady! I wish you could send some warm weather over to the UK, although the sun is shining today, first day for weeks.........A x

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see full views - the peeks are fabulous!

Theresa said...

Wendy: ARE THOSE WINGS I SEE??? OMGOSH! I am a wing-a-holic!!!! Can't wait for the full-reveal!

Miriam said...

Fabulous!!! Can't wait to get my hands on them!!

Helen said...

I think I am going to be broke again after this release of products.. darn it! at this rate Ill never earn enough to retired and make art all day long.

octlove said...

love seeing more peeks...that means CHA is just around the corner & you'll finally stop with all this teasing:)

SusanK said...

Would you pretty please make the pics a bit larger? I can't quite see the whole mascot. LOL Oh my, I think my piggy bank is gonna be in big trouble!

Dawn B. said...

These look fabulous, even if it's just a tiny perk. Can't wait to see the woman in full view!!!! Excited!!!!!!

Debby said...

I agree it is a good time to stay in and create some art! Have some chores to do first but love the peeks!

Cim Allen said...

I can't wait to see everything and not just corners :) I"m loving what I can see though. Hot here in St. Louis too .. aweesome time to craft or even GO TO THE MALL :) LOL Have a great day Wendy

Dorothy said...

Very nice Wendy!!

Art By Wanda said...

I was so nasty here today and as hot as it was outside it was even hotter in the shop... that happens when it's a welding shop... it already seemed too hot at 7:30 this morning... and we are supposed to have 90s for at least the next week. Lovin' all the peeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa McGushion said...

Love the sneak peeks, can't wait for CHA!! I actually get to go this year and will get to see the real things. Counting the days.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

how unique maybe she can be a angel ornament at Christmas and a witch or lady scarecrow at fall ...I was never very good at waiting.
hugs,
susan s.