here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, March 9, 2009

inspiration...in a can?

We had another fun FLOWERY class @ Scrapadoodle in Peoria, Illinois on Saturday. Thanks to ALL for the great turn out!

These lucky gals got to play with tim's new grungePAPER...and make studio 490 flowers.

I warned them before class...flowers & grunge= addicting...They believe me now.

I dropped my camera...NOT A GOOD thing for sure...it's on the way to the camera MD now...which explains why there are no class photos...

You just might be happy that there are no new photos...
I had planned to TEASE the Scrap St. Louis chicks with a photo...
some of the Maya Road goodies we'll be using in my workshop arrived on Saturday...

I REALLY did want to show you...HONEST! ...ha!

So this is the best I could do for a new one.


Guaranteed to make you laugh.
Note...the flower!


I think I'll take a sip...
and...

Make ART!
wendy
ps...Suze sent the site...Here's the info, if you want to play.

2 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

That's awesome...could I buy a case?

Daisy said...

Open up a can of Studio 490 pop...now that would be fun!