here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, August 29, 2008

The word from....MR STAMPERS ANONYMOUS

Yikes..it's Friday. What happened to the last few days?? Why didn't I blog???

Kits, kits & MORE kits....but I'm winning the KIT-WAR!! I'm making good progress. The teaching is fun...kits are UGLY.

On to the news...

FINALLY...I have some Stampers Anonymous answers to your questions...

I talked to Ted, MR STAMPERS ANONYMOUS yesterday....

AND...I got some answers from him...

The clear acrylic covers that fit studio490 stamps should be up on the website by Tuesday...He set a very reasonable price of $20. You get a front & back cover & the 3 binding rings too. Think of the opportunity to customize these. I've done 2 & they are really fun.

When I find the update on the site, I'll post the exact page, to make your shopping easier.

And check this out... ask & you shall receive. Stampers Anonymous aims to please...



This is a plain version of the storage sheets for studio490 stamps.
When my friend Jessica was in the ST booth @ CHA...she ordered my stamps, (THANK YOU) but she also wanted extra plain white sheets, with the scallops, for storage of her clear stamps. BRILLIANT IDEA.
***
Since then we've had several requests, so Ted listened. These sheets should be up on the site by Tuesday too. They are huge...6 1/2 x 12 1/2... stamps can be stored on both sides, so each sheet will hold a ton of stamps. Again, a very reasonable price...he thought they would be $2.50. But...if they end up to be $3...don't shoot the messenger!
***
I really like the idea of being able to write the company name on the scallop, put them together with the binding rings & you have a very good way to organize your clears. Simple & easy...for use @ home...or for taking to crops.
***
And he also said stamp sales are GREAT! THANK YOU ALL...
Stores are already reordering! YIPPEE...
Set 2 is in the works! Some images are on paper...some are still in my head.
***
I'm taking a vacation day today. Hey...a girl HAS to shop!!
ROAD TRIP!
Have a wonderful long holiday weekend.
Remember...
TAKE TIME ...MAKE ART!!
wendy

5 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, have a great vacation day...matter of fact, take a 3-day weekend off! LOL!! Can you believe it's almost Sept?! YIKES!

Susie Lang said...

Can't tell you how brilliant the whole storage system is and the addition of blanks for others makes it even more so. Besides, anything with scallops works for me. ;) Enjoy the long weekend.

D's Paper Studio said...

I'm glad we will have a storage system that fits your stamps. I'm still loving mine and can't seem to use them enough.

You mentioned that you might do a post on the memory frames. I ran across some last two days ago and went ahead and purchased them so I can wait for you to teach me how to use them.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend and stay safe.

Escape said...

Yippee!! More Studio 490 "stuff"!! Can't wait to get back in town & see if the store has received their supply yet. Wonder if they'll get the blank sheets before I move??? :-)

Sudie said...

Thanks, Mr. Stampers Anonymous. what a cool idea! Congrats on the success of your stamps. I really love mine. Looking forward to seeing Studio 490 v2.0.
Enjoy your time off.