here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I see a MAJOR shopping trip coming!

WOW!!! Thanks so much for all the great Cuttlebug info. I do appreciate your input...I bet Rick doesn't...oh well...He'll adjust!

Anyway...I WILL be shopping very soon....thanks to ALL of YOU!

And speaking of SHOPPING...

Sudie emailed me last night & studio 490 stamps have arrived in South Carolina. YIPPEE!! I'm so excited to see how they are used by others. I know what I had in mind when I designed them...but seeing other ideas will be fun. Don't make me wait too long. I am NOT patient!!

Show me what you make with them & I'll post your photos here. Sharing is GOOD!

Here's a CHA sample I made for Maya Road with some of their new stamps. Hmmm...I see that a few studio490 snuck in too...


Are you shocked that there is no vintage photo used here ???
Now I'm in love with burlap. It looks great with lots of colors...
***
Here's a little tip & a reminder...
Deb, co-owner of Maya Road makes us GREAT FREE templates for use with their products.
***
For those of you signed up for the "Use your scraps" fragments journal, check this out...
***
It's another option for the inside. You can make it a calendar instead of a journal...or it can be an address book.
Check out the templates here.
***
There are a bunch of cool templates in addition to the 2 I mentioned.
***
Think about this & get an early start on your Christmas gifts...You'll have fun and the recipient will be thrilled with a handmade gift from the heart.
***
That's it for today...
Make it a good one...
wendy

3 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

I love Burlap. It seems to have a bit more opaque quality to it than the other browns. Terrific page. You know how I love houses!
Linda Cain

D's Paper Studio said...

Outstanding projects. I love the burlap too. Sudie passed the word to me that her LSS had Studio 490and I purchased some of the stamps, but I have to wait until tomorrow to get them. :{ I can't wait to get my hands on them!

KAT said...

I am waiting for my order to arrive then I will have sumin to share with YOU!!! Must be exciting to see your work come to life in the hands of others!!!