here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

studio 490 stamp storage!

I LOVE stamps & I LOVE to keep things organized...so I'm in LOVE with this guy...


Here it is...the custom acrylic storage album...made just for studio 490 stamps. I altered mine the minute it arrived...



You get the front & back covers & the 3 large binding rings. It's the perfect storage for all 7 stamp sets. It's EASY to flip thru to find the stamp you need. Easy to travel with...for classes & crops.
It's about 6 x 13 inches... and just think about the possibilities for customizing it. You can coordinate it with your studio decor or be totally wild with your color choices...


I added my name on the back cover in grungeboard...but in my haste to get it mailed off...I forgot to take a photo...DUH...but I will take one when I get back.


Ranger's new pigment inks are PERFECT for stamping on the acrylic. For some reason the stamp doesn't slide as easily. I'm not sure why...I'll ask tim...but it's much easier to get a perfect image. And if you don't...it cleans off with water. But...stamp, heat set & it's permanent. I love the look of the matte finish on the acrylic.


Here's the inside of mine. I used grungeboard on the front, but kept the inside flatter...




The stamp storage sheets will be fun too. I don't have a photo to show you, but think about this...


White...6 x 12...with a cool BLACK SCALLOP on the right side.


These storage albums will be available thru Art Gone Wild/Stampers Anonymous... I made a different album for their booth display.


Here's a peek...before it was finished...




Now on to some Maya Road photos...


These are some of the inside pages of the garden journal...




New Maya Road stamps...new chipboard trim...and a few studio 490 stamps too.







Now...grab a cup of coffee & head over to the Maya Road site to see the ENTIRE NEW CATALOG...You can see all their new releases here. Print it out...look it over. TONS & TONS of really fun new products. I'm dieing to see their new acrylic albums in person...the stickpins...the Maya Mists...the new flowers & velvet trims..the new chipboard....Go have a look...


Ok...that's it. We'll be leaving shortly. Back later on Monday.

I'll have a report for you on Tuesday & HOPEFULLY this trip I'll actually USE the camera instead of just carrying it around.
Sorry to have teased you for soooooo long! I hope you've enjoyed the teasing & the photos...
Take care & MAKE ART!
wendy





8 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Great stuff! See you there!
Linda

borcherding said...

Dear lord such goodness!! Another YUMMY post!!! Can't wait to read your review...and TAKE PICTURES!!

Erin Glee said...

Oh, you know we loved the teasing as much as you loved dishing it out~anticipation!
Love the new binder & how you've "made it yours".
Have a GRAND time at CHA, and please USE the camera this time!

Darlene said...

Just beautiful! I can't wait to see the pics on Tuesday.

Sue McGettigan said...

Very fun stuff - love the storage album, I can't imagine how EXCITED you must feel to see your own creations come to life like this - bravo!

Unknown said...

Wendy, I just had to drop by to say hi! I learned so much from you at CHA and appreciate you taking the time to show me step by step several tips and techniques with Ranger's Distress Ink line. I love your new stamp line and know it will be a huge hit! Your storage system is brilliant.
I will be stalking your blog now, just like I was hounding you at CHA...

scrappermimi said...

Gorgeous! And what a totally cool idea!

www.las-palmas-3d.com said...

In my opinion everybody must go through it.