here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One more studio 490 peek...

Then that's IT!

NO MORE!!! Hey...a girl has to have some secrets & surprises to keep you coming back!

Ok...here's the info on yesterdays card. The 8 studio 490 stamps are...

*The tree

*The large grid...a HUGE background stamp( looks like hardware cloth)

*The screen...HUGE background stamp (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)

*The saying

*The large heart...which can also be used as a background stamp for smaller pieces...see?? Versatile is what I had in mind...I like lots of options...

* the Poinsettia..this was suggested by Michelle! I didn't plan on any Christmas stamps, but I do love this set.

* Have yourself a merry little Christmas ...another HUGE background stamp

*and this one is barely visable...it's stamped on the tree on the right...a HUGE script stamp. It's from an actual journal dated 1914 and it's another flea market find.

Todays peek has...7! Check it out!





And can you see why I'm loving this job? JOB???

This is stamped on Maya Road chipboard (the house & microchip arrow)...inked with Ranger's inks...(Archival Jet Black, vintage photo distress and broken china distress)...grungeboard flowers and studio 490 stamps.

I'm in heaven!
Enjoy your day!
THANKS AGAIN for all the wonderful comments.
wendy

11 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Oh wow! Those are fabulous stamps!! Love the MR CB as well!! Beautiful work as always Wendy!!
TFS!

Kathi said...

This is my favorite so far!

Lemme see: a stitch stamp, a ruler stamp, the flower, the sentiment, and dots?

Linda M. Cain said...

Yep, this is my fav, too. Typically Wendy art!
Linda Cain

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Super cute little casa!!!! love it...
I want all your background stamps!!!! LOL!

Jenna Franklin said...

So cute! Can't wait to see it all in person! A week and a half to wait - sigh!

joanne (spagirl) said...

hi! i found your blog from two peas! congrats on the designs! i love stampers anonymous... and i am about to send your link to my LSS!!! your work is just amazing! love the blog banner too!!

Erin Glee said...

Very sweet little house, Wendy!

I missed one yesterday...I thought I've seen that large grid before that you call "hardware cloth"...but I did get the large script on the far right tree...I thought the poinsettia was two flowers, stacked.
Todays guesses:
1 ) sentiment
2 )stamped flower in row
3 )lines
4 )ruler/zig-zag
5 )dot pattern
6) cut out flower (you did 2 Grungeboard)
7 )scrabble style letters
Some more really neat stamps~these are GREAT!

Kim Mraz said...

you are amazing woman....love what I see :)

Margie Higuchi said...

You're doing a great job, Wendy!!
Can't wait to SEE YOU SOON! LOL!

D's Paper Studio said...

Only you could make something this beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest. Between you and Tim I'll be broke in the buying! LOL

Paula said...

Love those wire flowers! My mind is always going a mile a minute when I visit with you. Such inspiration.