here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Today is THE DAY!

I feel like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve!

Michelle ( Mrs. Stampers Anonymous) called yesterday & said that MY STAMPS were shipped overnight & will arrive...

TODAY!!

OMG!!! There was not one wink of sleep here last night. I'm NOT kidding... I am beyond excited to start making CHA samples with them...phew................Will I show them to you??

NO WAY!!! SUFFER! ha!!

And if you think you're the only one being teased...I'm being tortured too. Caroline & Deb are in China now checking out all sorts of new Maya Road product. Do they tell us anything?? Oh sure...but they're hints only. Here's what they say...

WAIT 'til you see the new chipboard...
These new stamps are so cool...
Deb outdid herself with these new rub-ons...

See why I don't sleep...TORTURE...

So, what have I been working on? Nothing that I can show here. I finished 3 small projects that will be used on 2 peas for the WSW (Worldwide Stamping Week) celebration. It's the week of June 14th. The projects are done, that's the fun part...now the ugly part...writing up the supply lists & the instructions for the class.

I got some grungy samples done for the Advantus booth @ CHA...Can't show them either... It's NOT my fault...tim won't let me show you just yet...but I will say these are different & REALLY fun...

Then there's the Maya Road CHA projects. Can't show those guys either. But here's a tiny peek. I LOVE it when something is a perfect fit!




The stamp is by Catslife Press & it fit perfectly in a microchip from Maya Road. They were made for each other.

That's it for today. You know where I'll be...
Out on the drive waiting for...
THE BOX to arrive.
wendy

EDITED @ 10:30am...

THEY CAME!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE & WOOHOO. They look wonderful. I've already inked each & every one!
Thank you Mr UPS for the quick delivery...

8 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

I KNOW what you mean by torture...you want to share what you created but you can't...yet. LOL!!

I am waiting PATIENTLY for a peek of YOUR stamps but I understand...doesn't mean I can't stalk you! LOL!!

Although it wasn't the news you all were looking for, I'm hoping that the eye drops is the cause of that pressure. Get well soon, Rick!

I think you're getting a crash course @ Ranger U! LOL!! How much fun will you have?! LOL!!!!

Don't forget an umbrella while you wait on the drive! We're expecting storms to hit here! YUK!

borcherding said...

WHY do you post if you can't show us a D*** thing??!! I think you find pleasure in ALL of the TORTURE you are putting us through!!! PLEEEEEEASE woman! I beg of you....toss a dog a bone!! Have fun sitting on your porch all day. You might need an umbrella and LOTS of coffee to keep you awake! ;-) peace and blessings... and HAPPY TUESDAY!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh Wendy!!!! What an exciting post.. All these awesome things going on in your life!
I am looking forward to every bit...
Your stamps, your WSW class, all of it!!!

Yeah!

Linda M. Cain said...

WOO!HOO!!!! Thank God, for the mailman!!! I can only guess what you would have done to him if they hadn't shown up!!!! HA!!! Not a pretty picture!!!
Congrats!!! YOU HAVE WORKED SOOOOO HARD!!!! Yes, I'm screaming!! HA! Lisa! (inside joke)

Linda

Penny in Missouri said...

Congrats on your stamps!!! I'm sure I'll have to add them to my collection!! he he! Good thoughts to your hubby! Hope you are coming to St. Louis with Linda. :)

Erin Glee said...

So glad they made it are in your "hot little hands", already loved and inky! WahooWendy!

Sudie said...

WTG! Wendy! I cannot wait to see and play with your stamps.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can only imagine how excited you are. You've deserved it. Enjoy every moment of it. Priya