here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Saturday, January 5, 2008

All packed up & ready to roll!!!!!



Ranger apron...check

Ranger Distress Embossing powders...check

Distress inks...check

Distress crackle paint...check

Mini Misters...check

Dove CHOCOLATE...check...WHAT??? Hey...girls have to have energy to create!!

Have a GREAT Saturday...I plan to & I'll do my best to make sure that the gals in both classes learn lots & have fun.

Wendy

ps...second class is really fun too. It combines Ranger & Maya Road...MY FAVORITES!!

OOPS...no links today...gotta run!!

8 comments:

Katzele said...

Have a nice saturday ! I love your apron, did you buy it or is it a Ranger gift ?

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog, Wendy!

Unfortunately, I can't get away for CHA-W...too much going on during Feb & Mar. I usually go to the summer show since it's in my backyard! LOL!! I design for LaserLine (Washington IL) - super people to work with! I am very lucky!!

Have a great time today and it's going to get warmer! YEAH!

Valonda L. said...

chocolate...that's what I've been missing. LOL.
Have a GREAT time teaching today!
Valonda L.

The Artistic Spirit said...

I'm on my way. lol Frannie

Escape said...

Good to see you, Wendy! Looks like you brought your studio with you today---but it looked like all the ladies were having a blast! And the piece of chocolate I snagged was yummy.... ;-)

Linda M. Cain said...

The class was to DIE for, get it!!!
We all worked our little fingers to the bone, but you couldn't see them for all the ink we had on them!!!
Wonderful class, great instructor, lots of chocolate!!! What more can a girl ask for!?!?!?!

Linda

SANDIE MALLON said...

wow sounds like you had fun hope u took some pics to post chocolate mmm yummy

Ann said...

Thanks for the great classes, Wendy!! They were GREAT, and I can't wait to play some more with all the ideas.