here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I Love these birds!!




I'm off to deliver this store sample and SHOP...the GOOD 4 letter word!! The frame is a repurposed metal yardstake, which was UGLY when I brought it home. I removed the paper, painted it & this is the result. The products used are...

Chipboard bird..Maya Road...Birds of a Feather tin
paper...Autumn Leaves
Scroll stamp...Maya Road Scroll set
Happy Thanksgiving stamp...EK Success

I hope you all have a GREAT artful weekend!!
Wendy

5 comments:

Robin Beam said...

You suck, in the good way, as usual!

;-) R.

Caroline said...

wendy, this is awesome!

Penny said...

Love the birds too - this has wonderful dimension. A gorgeous piece!

Linda M. Cain said...

Love'em, love'em, love'em! Who said all your things are black and brown?!?!? You got color, girl!

Linda

Unknown said...

Your new projects are so stinkin cute! It was good seeing you......and watching you SHOP! :-)

Lisa